Wednesday, 10 May 2017

passion project part one

passion project part one

For my passion project I am going to make a joke book because its simple and I think it is fun to make a joke, and I get to make my own jokes and make it as a joke book. I got this idea from a friend and I thought it was a great idea to do for my passion project. After i´m done making this book I want to give it to one of the little kid form our school because I want anther person can have fun with the book. I'm going to make a Instagram account ill be posting some jokes every day to brighten someones day.

     First i'm going to write out the jokes before I start making the book because ill take me long to crate jokes so i think that i should make the jokes first. while I am making the book I should post it on Instagram  so I can do making the the book while posting things on Instagram.



2 comments:

  1. I love your idea, Melad! They do say that laughter is the best medicine! I like the fact that you're going to make an Instagram account associated with jokes, so that everyone can have a laugh! I have an old joke book at home, would you like to use it for some inspiration?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea!! I think a joke book will for sure brighten someones day. I can't wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete